The formal opening of the Dalby Hospital Fair took place on a specially prepared platform near the gates of Jimbour House on 21 January 1925.
Wilfred Adams Russell opened the proceedings in a short speech read by Rev Frank Knight, as Mr. Adams was unwell, followed by speeches by Mr. J. D. Morris and Ald. Peter Garrow, who officially opened the event.
The Dalby Hospital Fair was part of the Jimbour House re-opening festivities.