The re-opening celebrations at Jimbour House took place on 21 November 1925, after 12 months of renovations and improvements to the house and property by the new owner, Mr. Wilfred Adams Russell.
Festivities began with the Dalby Hospital Fair in the grounds of Jimbour House, and concluding with a ball hosted by Mr. & Mrs Russell. The house was decorated with flags and the grounds illuminated with Japanese lanterns.
Supper was served to approx. 1200 guests, and a ball in the Jimbour House ballroom followed. A special guest of the day was Mr. Henry Ensor, who supervised the building of Jimbour House from 1875 to 1877.
During the evening, Mr. Victor Drury proposed a vote of thanks to Mr. & Mrs Russell, thanking them for entertaining so many friends and residents of Jimbour and district.