In response to the growing popularity of motor vehicles, Thomas Jack & Co. Ltd. expanded the company and opened a motor garage in 1929.
The garage was built by Mr. J. Hill on a vacant block of land in Cunningham Street, opposite the store owned by Thomas Jack & Co. Ltd.
Thomas Jack's son, Stewart Jack, took charge of the garage, having received five years training in Dalby under Mr. W. E. Ewing at Ewing's Garage.
Thomas Jack & Co. Ltd. Garage, Dalby, 1929
Thomas Jack & Co. Ltd. monthly account, 1930